- 1 bottle of red or white wine
- 1 cup of fruit juice (such as orange or pineapple juice)
- 1 cup of sliced fruit (such as oranges, lemons, and strawberries)
- 1/4 cup of brandy or triple sec
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Club soda or sparkling water, to taste
To make the Sangria, combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well. Let the mixture chill for a few hours to allow the flavors to meld together. Just before serving, add the club soda or sparkling water to give the cocktail a bit of fizz.
Wine cocktails can be a fun and creative way to enjoy your favorite wines. With a little bit of experimentation and creativity, you can create your own unique wine cocktails that are sure to impress. So grab a bottle of wine, mix up a cocktail, and raise a glass to the art of mixology!