Even though the holiday parties are over, our craving for all the delicious appetizers still exists. Our winemaker Amanda loves appetizers too, and Bruschetta is by far her favorite. Today we are sharing her easy recipe for Fresh Tomato Bruschetta. It is full of rich flavors, and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
1 French Baguette
2 Roma Tomatoes Diced
2 Tsp Chopped Basil
1 Large Clove of Garlic Minced
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Slice baguette into half inch pieces. Spread slices out on non stick pan and drizzle olive oil on top of each slice.
- Toast baguette slices in oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove slices from oven. Place on wood serving board.
- Top each slice with 1 tsp of bruschetta mix. Then top each with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
The rich tomato and garlic flavors of this bruschetta make it pair well with a rich wine like Marquette or Reserve Red.
If you have a recipe you would like to be featured on the blog please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Enjoy!