Big gatherings might be out for the 2020 holiday season, but that doesn’t mean gift-giving is canceled. We may not be able to see our friends and extended family safely this year. Still, there are plenty of unique and fun ways to show how much you care, even from a distance.
- Quarantine Care Packages – Spending this much time at home can be tedious for even the most dedicated homebody. Sending a quarantine care package for the holidays can be an unexpected and useful gift. This idea also allows you to tailor packages to each person on your gift list. Personalizing each gift to reflect who the recipient is and highlight the things about them you appreciate.
- Customized Glassware – Missing out on your beer or wine nights with pals? Personalized beer steins and wine glasses can send the message with style. Monogrammed initials, significant dates or even inside jokes can keep your friends pouring one out for you, even when you can’t be together. Pair them with a wine subscription or an invitation to a socially distant wine tasting to really boost the wow factor.
- Personalized Puzzles – Looking to buy the perfect gift for someone with too much time on their hands? A jigsaw puzzle can be the ideal gift, especially personalized ones. There are tons of services that make it easy to order custom picture puzzles. All you have to do is choose the perfect photo and place your order!
- Coffee Subscription Boxes – For hardcore java enthusiasts, missing out on regular trips to the coffee shop can be a real downer. Why not send the coffee shop to them with a coffee subscription box? With so many people working from home this winter, a steady supply of coffee will keep your favorite would-be baristas adequately caffeinated.
- International Snack Subscription Boxes – Jetsetters and globe-trotters are having a rough time this year. You might not be able to send them to their favorite destinations safely, but you can send a little bit of the globe to them. International snack subscription boxes bring curated selections from all over the world to your chosen recipient’s door. This gift keeps them thinking of you all year long as parcels arrive.
No pandemic holiday survival kit is complete without the perfect bottle of wine. Subscription boxes and gifted bottles aren’t just an ideal pairing with personalized wine glasses; what better way to settle in for a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle than with a glass of wine? If you’re looking for the perfect varieties to include on your holiday gift list, we’ve got you covered.