Essentials for your next Bach Bash!
We found some Bachelorette Party Essentials that your bridesmaids will thank you for!
Of course we have to start the night out with some Timber Hill wines! Wine is the perfect drink to get the night started! How cute are the tumblers we found? White for the bride and dress colors for the bridesmaids!
Nothing is worse than waking up after a girl’s night out with a gnarly hangover and the breath to match. We gathered a list of supplies that will get you through the day. The “In Sickness & In Health” bag can be found on Amazon.
In the Kit:
- Makeup Wipes: let’s be honest, you didn’t wash your face last night so you roll over in bed and find the next best thing
- Pain Reliever: if you didn’t wake up still drunk, chances are you have a pounding headache. Pop a pain reliever, it’s good for the soul
- Mouthwash: nobody likes to wake up with the taste of alcohol in their mouth, use the mouthwash. Trust me, you need it
- Pepto Bismol: this one is self-explanatory. Just take it, you know you want to.
- Band-aids: waking up with blisters on your feet from heels is possibly one of the worst things that could happen on a Girl’s Night Out
- Mints: to be used the night of and day after. No one likes dragon’s breath
- Sleep Masks: they help you sleep better and longer, that’s exactly what you need after a Bach Bash. Find them here